Eight chestnut recipes for chestnuts and kidney spleen in autumn and winter
Core tip: Autumn is suitable for chestnuts. Chestnuts are not only eaten when they are cooked and peeled, there are various methods!
Chestnuts contain at least a large amount of starch, and contain a variety of signature nutrients such as protein and vitamins, known as the “king of dried fruits”.
Chestnuts can replace grains, and they are called “iron crops” and “woody grains” together with jujube and persimmons. They are a kind of inexpensive and nutritious tonic and nourishing medicine.
Chestnuts are sweet, warm, enter the spleen, stomach, kidney meridian, can nourish the stomach and strengthen the spleen, nourish the kidney and strengthen the gluten, promote blood circulation and stop bleeding, etc. When it comes to the therapeutic effects of chestnuts, there are three main points:Stomach thick intestine chestnuts are dried fruit varieties with high glucose content, which can supply heat energy to human body parts and help slight metabolism.
To ensure the supply of basic nutrients in the body, known as “iron crops” and “woody grains”, it has the effect of nourishing qi and strengthening the spleen and thickening the body.
2. The cervix for preventing cardiovascular diseases is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, various vitamins and minerals, which can effectively prevent and treat hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases, which is beneficial to human health.
3, strong tendons and bones, delay aging Chestnuts are rich in vitamin C, which can maintain the normal functions of teeth, bones, blood vessels and muscles, can prevent and treat osteoporosis, soft waist and legs, pain in muscles and bones, fatigue, etc., and delay human aging, Is the ideal health fruit for the elderly.
Stir-fried category 1, Chestnut roasted chicken ingredients: 1/2 chicken root, ginger, chives, coriander, chestnut, more than 10 pieces, old soy, sugar, oil, garlic, raw soy sauce.
Practices: 1. After cleaning and rinsing the viscera, cut into pieces for future use.
2. Cook chestnut in a cold water pot for 1 minute, peel it quickly in warm water and set aside.
3. Peel the garlic, peel the ginger and slice, peel the parsley and chives, clean and cut into small pieces.
4. Heat the oil in a hot pot, sauté the garlic, pour in the chicken and stir-fry until it turns discolored. Add an appropriate amount of old soy sauce, add sugar evenly, add the right amount of water to the chicken pieces, pour into the chestnuts, and add the right amount of ginger slices.Stir-fry the boiled meat on medium heat for 30 minutes until the chestnut powder and glutinous rice, sprinkle with chives, parsley, and simmer over high heat.
2. Chestnut roasted duck material: half an old duck, the right amount of raw chestnut, coarse salt, raw soy sauce, water and oil.
Method: 1. Wash the duck meat and chop it into cubes. After peeling the chestnut, blanch it in boiling water for a few minutes, so it is easy to peel off the inner film coat.
2, the oil pan is hot, pour the duck pieces first, keep frying for about five minutes, until the surface is slightly burnt.
3. Add a large bowl of water to the pot. The amount of water should be soaked on the surface of the duck pieces. After boiling, replace the medium and low heat, cover and simmer for about 40 minutes.
4. When about half of the soup in the pot is left, add chestnut and an appropriate amount of coarse salt, stir well, and continue to simmer on medium heat.
5, when the chestnut duck soup in the pot is dried, add an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce and color, you can come out of the pot.
3, chestnut roasted vegetables heart Xiangxi famous dishes, sweet chestnuts, vegetables heart Qingnen.
Ingredients: 250 grams of chestnut meat, 350 grams of cabbage, cooked lard, chicken essence, refined salt, wet starch, sesame oil, and pepper.
Method: 1. Wash the chestnut meat and cut into thin slices.
2. Put cooked lard in a wok and cook until it is 50% hot. Put the chestnuts and fry them thoroughly. When it is golden brown, remove the drain water, put it in a pan, and steam it for 10 minutes.
3, add cooked lard in a wok, cook for eight, add cabbage, add salt and stir fry for a while, then add chestnut, chicken essence, slow heat and simmer to taste, stir with wet starch, pour in sesame oil, sprinkle with pepperServe powder.
Tip: Chestnuts must be fried or they will break easily.
Soup pot type 4, chestnut sweet potato spare rib soup material: 400 grams of chestnuts (shelled), sweet potatoes, two ribs, 400 grams of red dates, ginger, water.
Practice: 1. Wash the ribs, cut into pieces, and simmer for later use.
2. Chestnuts are peeled and peeled; sweet potatoes are peeled and cut into large pieces.
3. Wash the red dates and shoot them to the core.
4, boil water, add ribs, chestnuts, red dates and ginger slices, boil for 20 minutes, turn to low heat for 1 hour, add sweet potato pieces, cook for another 20 minutes, season with salt and serve.
5. Black chicken chestnut nourishing soup material: 1 black chicken, 200 grams of chestnut, 15 red dates, moderate amount of wolfberry, 1 small piece of ginger.
Practices: 1. Initially divide the black chicken into two from the back, put it in cold water, and remove it after boiling.
2. Add half a pot of hot water to the casserole, add the simmered black chicken, add ginger slices, boil over high heat and simmer over low heat.
3. Soak red dates and wolfberry in warm water for a while.
4. Add black chestnuts after stewing for half an hour.
5. Add red dates and wolfberry after stewing for half an hour, simmer for about half an hour, and finally add salt.
Tips: Suitable for people who have physical deficiency, blood loss, liver and kidney deficiency, and spleen and stomach problems.
Black chicken bones (smashed) boil soup for the best tonic effect.
It is best not to use a pressure cooker for stewing, and it is best to use a casserole to cook slowly. Dessert category 6, Sugar roasted chestnut materials: chestnut, syrup.
Method: 1. Wash the outside of the chestnut, drain the water or wipe it with kitchen paper, and use a knife to make an opening on the chestnut.
Preheat the oven at 220 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. Put tin foil on the baking sheet and put the chestnuts on it. Bake for less than 20 minutes, and you will see that the chestnut shells are mostly burst. Before that, adjust a little thick sugar water, pull out the baking sheet, use a small spoonPut a little bit of sugar water on the chestnut opening, it will definitely flow down, it does not matter, you can turn over the chestnut halfway, so that the opening draws down the sugar water.
3. Roast for about 15 minutes. The roasted chestnuts with fragrant sugar are just fine.
7, longan chestnut porridge materials: 100 grams of rice, 200 grams of chestnut (fresh), 15 grams of longan meat, 10 grams of white sugar.
Method: 1. Wash the rice before, soak it in cold water for half an hour, remove it, and drain the water.
2. After soaking the chestnuts, soak them in warm water for 3 hours and peel them for future use.
3. Add about 1000 milliliters of cold water to the pot, put the previous rice and chestnuts, and boil over high heat.
4. Turn to low heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
5, longan meat and sugar into the pot and mix well, continue cooking for about 10 minutes, cook until the porridge is thick, you can serve.
8, chestnut, coconut and millet cake materials: 250 grams of millet, 5 chestnuts, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of coconut.
Practice: 1. Millet wash and soak in cold water for half a day.
2, chestnut shelling and clothing cut into finely divided small particles.
3, put millet and chestnut kernels and cook with a small rice cooker.
4. Put white sugar into cooked chestnut millet and stir well to form rice cakes.
5. Use rice dumplings to add the rice cake material to a deeper mold, compact it, and then gently squeeze it out to form a small rice cake.
6. Roll the row of millet cakes in the coconut paste until the surface of the millet cakes is evenly covered with a layer of coconut.